Parenting Innov'Actions project
- Elaboration of an evaluation tool co-built
- Capitalization of experiences and knowledge
- Identifying good practices (strengths and weaknesses)
2. Develop the skills of project trainers/developers
- Project of accompanying training to the innovative approach
- Development of innovative local initiatives in the field of parenting in associated families needs
- Dissemination of common tools
3. Federate partners around parenting
- Pooling and capitalize contexts and practices of each partner
- Construction and testing of common tools
Parenting Innov'Actions gather different professional profiles in order to achieve the goals of the project:
- Familles Rurales Fédération Régionale des Pays de la Loire - FRANCE
- Skudutiskio Akademija - LITHUANIA
- Casa Do Povo Messines - PORTUGAL
- Social Innovation Center - LATVIA
PARENTING INNOV'ACTIONS: SHORT-TERM STAFF TRAINING WEEK
Four volunteers and professionals from Familles Rurales movement in Pays de la Loire region had the opportunity to take part in a short-term staff training week, hosted by the Portuguese partner Casa do Povo de São Bartolomeu de Messines, in the Algarve region (South-West of Portugal). The training week took place from the 23rd to the 27th of October 2017 gathering all the country partners of the project, also including Skudutiškio Akademija from Lithuania and Social Innovation Center from Latvia.
The objective of this week was to exchange about parenthood practices performed in each country and recognized as efficient and successful actions, and to train the participants to the principles of social innovation.
The visits and discussions significantly contributed to give the participants a better understanding of the realities being faced by the parents from foreign countries regarding their educative role to play within the family and the support they need.
Throughout this intercultural exchange, the participants' knowledge have been enriched and strengthened. The regional federation of Familles Rurales Pays de la Loire hopes that this training week will contribute to develop new innovative actions dedicated to parents in need in the years to come.